Credit Plus continues to monitor developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and is taking appropriate actions to promote and protect the health of our employees while ensuring you, our valued customers, continue to receive the products and services you have come to expect from us.
We have always placed great importance on being strategic, and with that comes the vision to plan our response to unfortunate, unplanned events. We are currently executing our well-established and tested Business Continuity Plan and the recommendations of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council’s Interagency Statement on Pandemic Planning as well as the recommendations of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization, to ensure Credit Plus’ uninterrupted business operation during these unprecedented times.
Some of the steps we have taken to minimize the impact of disruptions caused by COVID-19 include:
- Established a COVID-19 Task Force to actively monitor the situation and evaluate, test, enhance and implement Credit Plus’ Business Continuity Plan;
- Communicated with third party providers, business partners and critical vendors to implement or modify processes and procedures and evaluate their readiness to respond to the impact of COVID-19;
- Implemented business travel restrictions;
- Restricted visitors to Credit Plus facilities;
- Implemented prevention and mitigation strategies recommended by the World Health Organization and local, state and federal U.S. Government such as social distancing, healthy hygiene habits, increased cleaning protocols and sanitization; and
- Implemented temporary remote work alternatives, restructured operating hours and implemented employee overtime and/or flexible work hours in an effort to minimize any delays in the delivery of products, services and support to our customers.
Credit Plus continues to actively monitor and assess this very fluid situation so we can respond swiftly to developments as they happen. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please contact your Credit Plus account executive.
As this crisis continues to unfold, please know that our thoughts are with you and yours. We are confident that, together, we will emerge from this in the months to come stronger than ever.