Equifax Business Credit Reports
Dynamic Equifax Business Credit Reports to Assess Risk
Businesses are dynamic, constantly adjusting to the environments they find themselves in, be it a slow contraction due to competitive factors, swift growth thanks to tremendous demand, an acquisition or a merger. Keeping in step with a business’ credit status is an important and difficult task for many lenders and businesses that extend credit to companies. Providers of business credit data supply lots of information, but often much of it is unreliable or irrelevant.
Unlike other data providers that offer “self-reported” information which is not verified, Credit Plus’ Business Credit Reports provide:
- Credit data from a trusted third-party source that has verified millions of files – which makes it inherently much more reliable.
- Access to a dedicated customer service team with a local presence that will assist and train your staff.
- More value for your money. Our pricing is the most competitive in the industry – you only pay for what you use and there are no minimums.
There’s a better way to qualify businesses
Our Equifax Business Credit Reports include a concise summary of detailed, customizable trade data shedding light on a business’ payment history – and the meaning behind the data to help you make sound financial decisions, including:
- Business demographics
- Public records
- Trade and financial payment history
- Corporate family trees
- Personal credit report and FICO score on company’s principal(s)
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings to learn how much a business is leveraged and the types of collateral used in outstanding loans
- And more…
There's a better way to predict risk
The Business Credit Risk Score provides business scores built on pre-recession, recession and post-recession data. Business Risk Score provides you with more predictive power so you can answer critical questions such as: “Will I be paid? When? Is my customer facing financial difficulty? Should I extend credit?”
- Business Credit Risk Score predicts the likelihood of a business incurring a 90 day severe delinquency or charge-off
- Business Failure Score predicts the likelihood of a business failing through either formal or informal bankruptcy
Business Knowledge Hub
Here you can find the resources that will put you in the know about all things Credit Plus. Just click below for easy access to our multi-media educational tools and press coverage.