Score Wizard – Score Wizard now makes it easier for your borrowers to reach their target credit score, which can make all the difference for a consumer in the current mortgage market.
You can quickly and easily generate a detailed analysis of the consumer’s credit score with Score Wizard. By using our What If Simulator, you can simulate changes to the consumer's credit file and predict the score that may result from those changes. Plus, our innovative technology lets you:
- Generate a separate analysis for 1, 2 or 3 bureaus
- Generate an analysis for a co-borrower
- View or print an applicant invoice
- Pay by credit card
- Easily view or print a report from history
But that's not all you can do with Score Wizard! It is easily accessible via the Credit Plus website and follows a sequential four-step process:
- First, the Analyzer looks at the positive and negative factors influencing the borrower’s credit score.
- Then, the Advisor suggests actions that may positively impact the score and overall financial standing.
- The What If Simulator demonstrates the impact that actions such as adding or removing accounts and correcting errors could have on the credit score – letting the mortgage professional predict the results.
- After your borrower has taken the actions recommended by Score Wizard, forward the supporting documents to our Score Plus program. Score Plus can update credit bureau files and repull credit within as little as 72 hours – and you will have become a trusted advisor to your borrower.
Download instructions on how to access Score Wizard here.
Click here to request a product demo or pricing information on Score Wizard from your Regional Account Executive.