Mortgage Participant Report
Helping You Stay in Compliance with Excluded Party List Rules
Mortgage Participant Report – The Mortgage Participant Report provides instant confirmation that companies or individuals involved in the origination, underwriting, or servicing of a mortgage transaction are not on an excluded party list. The Mortgage Participant Report also validates that the appraiser’s license is current and not currently suspended.
Using the Mortgage Participant Report assists lenders in complying with the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), the USA Patriot Act, and the Fannie Mae Loan Quality Initiative (LQI).
The Mortgage Participant Report delivers:
- Automatic daily updates of watch lists, ensuring the most current excluded party list information from:
- General Services Administration Excluded Party List
- OFAC list of Specially Designated Nationals
- HUD Limited Denial Participation List
- Appraisal Subcommittee List
- Intelligent search technology for fewer false negatives, reducing staff review time while still returning all relevant possible matches.
- Easy data entry and file import for fewer false negatives and positives.
- Detailed information on possible matches from the watch list for your review.
- Instant loan level checks with a detailed PDF report for electronic or paper loan file.
- Ability to batch-search portfolio, staff and vendors for quarterly or annual excluded party list compliance checks.
- Reduced risks of loan repurchase due to excluded party list noncompliance.
- Consistent, objective compliance with secondary market and regulatory requirements.
- Simplified data extraction from LOS.
- Comprehensive search of multiple excluded party list and license check databases.
- Attainment of loan level, quarterly and annual reporting and portfolio analysis requirements.
Click here to request a product demo or pricing information on Mortgage Participant Reports from your Regional Account Executive.