Verify Assets Digitally
Streamline your asset verification process with Credit Plus. We offer Asset Validations through AccountChek™ Asset Report (FormFree) and Finicity reports that help save you time and help minimize the risk of fraud.
You can electronically verify borrower accounts quickly and safely:
- No need to obtain print copies of applicant bank statements
- Provides 3rd-party asset and deposit verifications accepted by the GSEs
- Minimizes the risk of fraud because the data is provided directly from the financial institution
- Your borrower authorizes account access/borrower-permission access to financial account information
- You receive a report on the borrower's assets
- Accurate verification
- Secure/borrower privacy
- Ability to re-pull report for up to 60 days (Finicity) or up to 90 days (AccountChek)
- Access via smartphones, tablets or computers
- Credit Plus also offers the option to traditionally verify deposits and assets using bank statements and Fannie Mae form 1006
We support Day 1 Certainty® from Fannie Mae and results accepted by Freddie Mac
Here you can find additional industry and Credit Plus news. Just click below for easy access to our many educational tools including brochures, flyers, white papers, videos, webinar recordings, etc. – and past and present news vehicles such as press releases and other media coverage.