Tri-Merge Credit Reports
Credit Reports – and More!
Credit Plus offers a full range of credit reports as well as robust analytical tools designed to help your clients achieve their goals.
Our credit reports are simple to access through commonly used web browsers and available 24/7. All your data is securely ordered, delivered, stored and managed from one convenient location.
Refresh credit report before closing
Quickly and easily re-check an applicant’s credit standing before closing to discover any new balances or tradelines. This allows you to determine if the borrower’s debt-to-income ratios have increased or if there have been any changes to the credit score.
Credit Reports Designed to Meet the Needs of Mortgage Professionals
- 1, 2 and 3 Bureau Merged Credit Reports: Easy-to-read mortgage credit reports with a choice of FICO® scoring models; fraud-prevention add-ons such as TransUnion Hawk Alert and Equifax SafeScan (Identity Scan); and OFAC checks.
- GSE Approved Reports: Mortgage credit reports approved by and reissuable to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other lenders such as GMAC-RFC, Option One and First National Bank of Arizona.
- Supplemental Mortgage Credit Reports: Reports that include trade line updates and other verifiable information required for mortgage loan approval. Normally completed within a few hours.
- Residential Mortgage Credit Reports (RMCR): Includes trade line updates, employment verifications, rental verifications and borrower interviews.
- Mortgage Only Reports: A 12- or 24-month update-to-date mortgage credit report produced immediately at no additional cost.
- Alternative Language Mortgage Credit Reports: Spanish language mortgage credit reports including credit history information accompanied by a description of each score and suggestions on what the client can do to increase his or her rating. Bilingual representatives are also available to assist customers. Chinese language mortgage credit reports are also available.
Here you can find additional industry and Credit Plus news. Just click below for easy access to our many educational tools including brochures, flyers, white papers, videos, webinar recordings, etc. – and past and present news vehicles such as press releases and other media coverage.