Experian – Fraud Shield
Instantly Recognizes Identity Fraud Warning Signs
Experian Fraud Shield is an intelligent identity fraud monitoring defense against application fraud. Fraud Shield from Experian provides a comprehensive series of checks, searches and counters to screen every credit application.
Fraud Shield instantly recognizes warning signs and critical discrepancies by tracking information such as:
- Social Security numbers recorded as deceased, non-issued, out of range or invalid
- Number of times Social Security numbers and addresses have been used for previous inquiries Year of issuance for each Social Security number
- Business addresses, including alerts of addresses where multiple businesses are locatedTelephone numbers that don’t match the listed address
- Inconsistencies in an applicant’s personal informationRecent authorized user tradeline information
How Fraud Shield Helps Prevent Fraud
Fraud Shield safeguards you against even the most sophisticated fraud attempts. An easy-to-read Fraud Shield summary conveniently highlights information that indicates possible fraud.
- Predictive indicators to identify high-risk consumer profiles
- Fraud ShieldSM Score
- Customizable results
- Performance reporting
Here you can find additional industry and Credit Plus news. Just click below for easy access to our many educational tools including brochures, flyers, white papers, videos, webinar recordings, etc. – and past and present news vehicles such as press releases and other media coverage.