CreditXpert® Wayfinder™ is a credit score analysis tool that makes it easier for your borrowers to reach their target credit scores, which can make all the difference for consumers in the current mortgage market.
You can quickly and easily generate a detailed analysis of the consumer’s credit score. By using our What If Simulator, you can simulate changes to the consumer's credit file and predict the score that may result from those changes.
Plus, our innovative credit score analysis technology lets you:
- Generate a separate analysis for 1, 2 or 3 bureaus
- Generate an analysis for a co-borrower
- View or print an applicant invoice
- Pay by credit card
- Easily view or print a report from history
But that's not all you can do with our scoring tool technology! It is easily accessible via the Credit Plus website and follows a sequential three-step process:
- First, CreditXpert® Wayfinder™ evaluates hundreds of options and looks at the positive and negative factors influencing the borrower’s credit score to offer the best possible solutions. With Wayfinder you get an intuitive interface, plus features such as viewing the likelihood of success and ability to easily share the recommendations with your applicant.
- The What If Simulator demonstrates the impact that actions such as adding or removing accounts and correcting errors could have on the credit score – letting the mortgage professional predict the results.
- After your borrower has completed the actions recommended, forward the supporting documents to our Score Plus program. Score Plus can update credit bureau files and repull credit within as little as 72 hours – and you will have become a trusted advisor to your borrower.
This tool is part of our CloseCAPTURE product suite which is designed to help lenders reduce costs and close more loans. Learn more.
Here you can find additional industry and Credit Plus news. Just click below for easy access to our many educational tools including brochures, flyers, white papers, videos, webinar recordings, etc. – and past and present news vehicles such as press releases and other media coverage.