Register Now for Credit Plus University
FREE Online Mortgage Business Training Classes
Credit Plus University offers FREE online mortgage business training classes that will help you learn the mortgage business. Our FREE webinars will teach you how to use Credit Plus products and services to win more mortgage business and close loans faster.
FREE online mortgage business training classes are one hour long and held throughout the week or by appointment to accommodate your schedule. Credit Plus University is pleased to provide these effective, convenient FREE online mortgage business training classes at no cost to you.
FREE online mortgage business training classes - LIVE daily or by appointment.
Credit Plus University – Course Descriptions
- Welcome to Credit Plus – Get an overview of the powerful, innovative tools and convenient, time-saving services that are available to you from Credit Plus. Three different courses based upon your responsibilities - one for loan officers; one for processors and underwriters; and one for administrators.
- Master the Power of Score Wizard & Learn About Rescoring – This course will teach you how to use Score Wizard, the proprietary scoring tool from Credit Plus. You’ll learn how to help your customers, and you’ll be shown the advantages of the What If Simulator.
- Tax Return Verifications – Helping You Meet LQI and Red Flag Requirements – You’ll learn how to protect against mortgage fraud by using by using Tax Return Verification Reports.
- Lending Hand – Make the Most of Every Loan – In this session, you’ll be taught how Lending Hand credit score analysis boosts your bottom line while helping declined applicants qualify for mortgage loans.
- Credit Plus University has partnered with Mortgage Educators to offer online Mortgage Loan Originator education and training classes that will help bring you up to date on new mortgage regulations and help you fulfill licensing requirements. Courses include Pre-Licensure SAFE online instructor-led course, 8-hour self study continuing education, Uniform state test and preparation, Anti-Money Laundering training and more. State-licensed mortgage loan originators must complete eight hours of 2017 NMLS-approved education by December 31, 2017. Register for your continuing education courses through Credit Plus and receive a discount. Click here for the complete schedule and to receive your discounted rate.
Click here to view the Credit Plus University class schedule and to register.
Want to download a pre-recorded class? Click here and select the pre-recorded session you would like to view. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the password for the video that you would like to watch. If you would like to schedule a CPU training session, please fill out the request form to the right.
Credit Unfreeze flier for consumers:
Click on image to download flier: